Rent Certificates for your tax returns…

Posted on: January 28th, 2015

Please contact your property manager if you need a Rent Certificate to file for your Wisconsin Homestead Credit for your taxes.

If you are unsure if you qualify for the Homestead Credit, visit The Wisconsin Department of Revenue Homestead Credit page Homestead Credit/Rent Certificate to get more information.

You are responsible for filling out lines 1 through 4 on the form, your manager will take care of the rest.

We do kindly request that you are up to date on any unpaid rent prior to asking for the rent certificate.

As always – contact your manager should you have any questions.